Q: Clutch noise

The clutch is making a weird noise. If I push the clutch a little bit, the noise goes away.

Without being able to hear the noise it will be hard to suggest a cause and repair. A common issue is the dust cover on the transmission. The noise will sound like a rattling and then go away once the clutch is depressed. The dust cover can be modified to eliminate the noise. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to identify the type of noise, locate its source, and repair the issue to eliminate the noise.