Q: 05 grand prix 3800 engine over heating changed water pump thermostat hoses bleed the air off flushed the radiator got any advise

Changed several parts listed water pump hoses thermostat flushed radiator bleed air off I'm still over heating an no heat in cabin got any ideas

No heat in the cabin is a consequence of either a blockage, trapped air, or a faulty heater control valve. Apart from what you already replaced, the most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a plugged radiator (it has to be flow tested), a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, and non functioning cooling fans. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition or exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. An important thing to keep in mind is once an engine has overheated, you should replace your engine cooling thermostat because episodes of overheating can damage the thermostat. If the thermostat is damaged, and left in place, that can set the stage for future cooling system problems. If you desire that this overheating problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 05 grand prix 3800 engine over heating changed water pump thermostat hoses bleed the air off flushed the radiator got any advise