Q: My car will not start. The battery is new

When I went to start my car it turned on, but would not actually start. I just replaced the battery 4 weeks ago.

Hi there, this may happen for many different reasons. But without additional detail as to the symptoms, it may be difficult to diagnose without inspecting the car. Starting issues that are not related to the battery could be related to ignition or fuel components, such as the ignition switch, cam and crank sensors, fuel pump, starter, or spark plugs. I recommend having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue and pinpoint the appropriate repair.