Q: I started my car and turn on AC but it would not start.

I am facing issue in my vehicle. I started my car and turn on AC but it was not start. Try twice remain same issue was not start. Then I decided to drive I found the shifter is lock in park and not move. I turn off the ignition then found ignition key is not releasing. I check the solenoid it is found okay. Ignition key assembly and change it but problem still same. I also check the break switch it's also fine. Cruse is working break light functioning. i also check with tech2. No trouble alarm existing. When connecting tech2 system functioning well, it has remain same when tech2 removes. I do not know what the exact issue is. Facing too much trouble. May any one help me.

It will take a bit of deeper diagnosis to tell what is going on with the vehicle as it seems you have multiple concerns going on. An air conditioning system with a low refrigerant charge may not turn on because the pressure switch has cut power to the air conditioning compressor clutch. If the shifter if not moving properly, but the brake switch does work, the release for the shifter lock may be the malfunctioning component. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at the electrical components that have been malfunctioning as the tech2 scan tool may not be picking up on the intermittent failures.

3. I started my car and turn on AC but it would not start.