Q: Q: My car is leaking antifreeze

I went too fast over some deep potholes and definitely broke something underneath my car. Then my check coolant warning came on. I thought i was just running low so i put more in and looked under the car and it was basically pouring right out within a couple of minutes all of it was gone. Any ideas on what could've broken? I think i broke a hose but I don't know a lot about cars so I need other opinions.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hoses are generally flexible and can take a decent hit. When you hit a pot hole and send the front of the engine downward, you are more likely to break something that is rigid and solid like the radiator. Check to make sure the hoses did not come off of their seats. The best thing you can do is locate the leak, and then take corrective action from there. If the coolant runs out immediately without the vehicle running, then you need to look at the radiator where the coolant is stored when the car is off. If the car needs to be running to leak a majority of the coolant, you are concerned with the water pump and other components beyond it. For more help locating and resolving the leak, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: My car is leaking antifreeze