Q: What type of Ball Joint System does a 2005 Nissan Altima Have? Or where can I find this information ? 2005 Nissan Altima

I'm looking to get car parts so I can replace my front end ball joints, but when I'm looking online they're asking for upper and lower and I'm not sure which my car has.

Hello - the front suspension on your Altima utilizes a lower control arm (with a pressed in ball joint), and a strut/spring assembly. The ball joint comes pressed into the aluminum lower control arm, and is generally not available separately. I recommend a lower control arm replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and make this suspension repair for you.

3. What type of Ball Joint System does a 2005 Nissan Altima Have? Or where can I find this information ? 2005 Nissan Altima