Q: Why won't my car move in reverse. 2004 Honda Accord

While I want drive... I want reverse my car but cannot and light at dashboard is blip blip... What the problem

Hello. From what you are explaining this is the first sign of a serious transmission failure. This is a common issue on this vehicle. The Honda Accord has a history of transmission failures, and reverse is usually the first gear to fail. I usually drain out the transmission fluid first and check its condition. If it smells brunt or is really dirty then the transmission needs to be replaced. If the fluid is fine then it may be electronic, which is rare on this vehicle. You should have this checked out by a transmission specialist.