Q: Seatbelt extenders not working

The seatbelt extenders are not extending. Also, the passenger's side power seat adjuster switch is moving the seat backward only; the forward control doesn't work.

The seatbelt extenders are controlled by a module, and multiple sensors and switches. The module is powered by fuse C. The system may have different issues if it is on a convertible or sedan model. The convertible model may have more problems with water entry than the sedan would have. I would recommend to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect you entire seatbelt system, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Seatbelt extenders not working