Q: 08 chevy aveo wont accelerate over 3000 rpm Codes p2106 p2110 p1516 l replaced throttle body no change

The car wont accelerate over 3000 rpms and idles horribly. When scanned for codes we got back : P2106 Throttle actuator control (TAC) system - forced limited power mode; p2110 P2110 – Throttle actuator control (TAC) system – forced limited rpm mode; p1516 Throttle Actuator Control Module / Throttle Actuator Position Performance. we have replaced the throttle bottle and reset the codes and scanned again...no change, we still got the same three codes back and there was no change in the vechile performance, what could be wrong

If you are operating in a cold climate, GM Technical Service Bulletin 08-06-04-004 might be relevant to your problem. To implement the repair outlined in the Bulletin, or if not applicable find the root cause of the misoperation, the relevant service to request is an engine loss of power diagnostic. Note that there are quite a few causes (malfunctions) outside of the throttle itself than can cause the reduced power operation you are experiencing (and the specific codes you are writing in about) and such would be a part focus of the diagnostic. If you request the loss of power diagnostic, the certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 08 chevy aveo wont accelerate over 3000 rpm Codes p2106 p2110 p1516 l replaced throttle body no change