Q: Q: I have a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 sport and tried to install aftermarket radio and it did not work I put the old one back in and it's n

I have a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 sport and tried to install aftermarket radio and it did not work I put the old one back in and it's now not working along with the power locks and alarm. How can I fix this problem I checked the radio fuse and it is still good.

Check fuse number 2 and 51 and 18, 22 and 28 to see if all are good. If still not working then seek professional mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do further diagnosis.

3. Q: I have a 2002 Dodge ram 1500 sport and tried to install aftermarket radio and it did not work I put the old one back in and it's n