Q: How many crankshaft position sensor are there? 2002 Infiniti QX4

My car has a crank but no start issue we found out its the crankshaft position sensor how many crankshaft position sensor are in a 2002 Infiniti qx4

Hello - there is only 1 crankshaft position sensor on this engine. It is located on top of the transmission bellhousing at the rear of the engine (driver side). For assistance, I recommend a crankshaft position sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. How many crankshaft position sensor are there? 2002 Infiniti QX4