Q: How many crankshaft position sensor are there? 2002 Infiniti QX4

asked by on March 17, 2017

My car has a crank but no start issue we found out its the crankshaft position sensor how many crankshaft position sensor are in a 2002 Infiniti qx4

Hello - there is only 1 crankshaft position sensor on this engine. It is located on top of the transmission bellhousing at the rear of the engine (driver side). For assistance, I recommend a crankshaft position sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.