Q: I was driving on the highway and I lost power and the car cut off. The car will not start back up and it has gas in it has coming through the gas line.

I was driving on the highway and I lost power and car cut off and will not start back up has gas in it has come thru the gas line

Hi there. Check the ignition system and see if the spark plugs are sparking. If the spark plugs are not sparking, then check for power to the ignition coil. If there is no power to the ignition coil, then check the crankshaft position sensor. The sensor may have failed causing the computer to cut out the ignition circuit. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting back up from a shut down, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I was driving on the highway and I lost power and the car cut off. The car will not start back up and it has gas in it has coming through the gas line.