Q: Cars runs rough and sluggish upon cold start

I've noticed that the car runs a bit rough when the engine is cold. After it warms up, it is no loner sluggish and runs great. Is this a sign that something is not right or is this normal?

Hello. It is not normal for the car to run rough when it is cold. This could be a sign that the car needs a tune-up and may also need a fuel system flush. The spark plugs, and ignition coils should be replaced as well, since the car is 16 years old. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, assist you with the tune up service and repair.