Q: Brake fluid leaking

asked by on February 12, 2016

Brake fluid leaks at the front passenger tire.

Brake fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the vehicle is leaking brake fluid, I would stop driving it, and have it serviced as soon as possible as your braking system is essential to road safety. Braking systems operate using hydraulic pressure, so any leaks are a compromise to the effectiveness of the system. If the fluid is at the front passenger tire, it is possible that the caliper, or perhaps the brake hose may need replacing. I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, in order to determine the exact location of the leak.