Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101629-olxa8cjs:173:8

Q: Ticking and rattling after parts were replaced

My car is making ticking noises. I had the water pump and tensioner replaced along with the timing belt. It is all perfectly lined up. However, the ticking of the valves is noticeable when the engine is warmed up. The car seems to be idling very low but it increases unexpextedly. Then the car would run great and there was much less ticking. While driving it, I noticed rattling at the side where the timing belt is located. This noise is heard during speed increase only. Could the tensioner cause the rattling? I had it recompressed as I pull the pin on it before I should. Could it make a damage on a tensioner? What should I do? Thank you.

A: It sounds to me like the valve timing is no...

It sounds to me like the valve timing is now incorrect. The pin that you are referring to might be an alignment pin of some kind. If the valve timing is not correct, this can cause the valves to tick because they are not opening and closing at the correct times. I would recommend taking your vehicle back to the place that installed your water pump and timing belt and inquire about getting the timing checked out again. I would recommend doing this as soon as possible to prevent any further engine damage.

Also, if you have an interference engine, this can cause major engine damage as a valve can be bent by a piston coming in contact with it. If you want to have the sound looked at by an outside mechanic, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and perform any necessary services.