Q: Electronic problem?

I changed my ignition switch electrical box's solenoid it doesn't turn on nor the head lights turn it makes no click noises

A: It appears that you may be talking about th...

It appears that you may be talking about the starter solenoid. It's always a good idea to double check your connections and be sure the wires are where they should be and the connections are secure. It is also possible that your vehicle's battery is weak and doesn't have the cold cranking amps to turn the starter. The starter itself can also be the culprit. It may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and diagnose your Ford's no start condition. They will have the experience and tools needed to get your F-150 up and running again.