Q: I have an 07 dodge charger 2.6v6 with 180000miles. My codes are P0420 and P0339.. Wat is wrong and wat do i need to purchase. O2s?

O7 dodge charger wit codes P0420 and P0339. 2.7v6 wit 180000miles. Autozone says its o2 sensor but i dont know wat to buy since my car has more than one!!

Hi there. Unfortunately, without completing a physical inspection, tell you exactly what parts you need to resolve these codes is simply not practical. I would highly recommend reading these two articles highlighted in blue; P0420 Article & P0330 Article as they will tell you what causes these codes and what possible components are the cause. You can also set up a check engine light inspection so one of our professional mobile mechanics can come to your location and inspect the car, pinpoint the source and provide you with a repair estimate.

3. I have an 07 dodge charger 2.6v6 with 180000miles. My codes are P0420 and P0339.. Wat is wrong and wat do i need to purchase. O2s?