Q: The dash instrument cluster keeps dropping out.

The dash insturment cluster drops off. We've replaced the cluster with a new one. have rang out all wiring to and from.

Hi there. Check the ground wires to the instrument cluster and see if the wires are loose. A loose ground will cause the instrument panel to shut on and off all the time. Also, check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. A drop in voltage or amperage will cause the instrument panel to stop working. If you need further assistance with your instrument panel loosing power, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The dash instrument cluster keeps dropping out.