Q: I was going to work yesterday and as i was going down the road my truck just started to shake and shutter, what could it be?

I was going to work yesterday and as I was going down the road the truck began to shake and shutter well I turned around a barely made it home but when I got home and put it in park it didn't do it as bad it only gets worst when I shift into reverse and drive

Hello. If the problem is only happening when in gear, after a load is put on the engine, then you may have a fuel pressure problem. Have the fuel pressure tested to see if there is correct pressures and a clean filter. If pressure is low, then replace the fuel pump and connector to pump along with the fuel filter. Low fuel pressure will cause the fuel injectors to not work correctly and cause loss of power and stalling or no starts. A certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to perform these repairs or advise you with a diagnostic of the shake and stuttering problem.

3. I was going to work yesterday and as i was going down the road my truck just started to shake and shutter, what could it be?