Q: Truck is slow on take off have rebuilt engine and transmission but wont take off like it should

i have a 92 chevy truck with a rebuilt engine and tranny but has no power on take off could it be the tranny is not adjusted also slow up hills

The transmission would need to be checked to see if it is starting in first gear and shifting up through the gears. You should also make sure the ignition timing is set correctly. Your transmission may be starting in second or third gear. If this is the case it would cause a reduction of power. If you need some help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your car’s loss of power firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Truck is slow on take off have rebuilt engine and transmission but wont take off like it should