Q: engine light stays on even after replacing the intake valve selenoid the code is p0075

the engine code p0075 stays on or comes back right after erasing it I have already replaced the intake valve solenoid

Diagnostic trouble code P0075 means there is a fault in the Intake Valve Control Solenoid Circuit. A defective solenoid is one possible cause of the code setting but problems in the circuit wiring are often the cause of the fault. Verify that the wires have less than one ohm resistance because more than one ohm likely means damaged or grounded wires. Check the wiring harness for any unplugged/loose connections, corrosion, or any other damage. If the foregoing inspections and needed repairs do not resolve the issue, please request a check engine light diagnostic and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will pinpoint the cause of the fault. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• engine light stays on even after replacing the intake valve selenoid the code is p0075