Q: Fuel vapor leak

I have a fuel vapor leak coming through my vent system. I've replaced 2 fuel injectors that were damaged, but that didn't solve the problem. Then I replaced the canister purge valve and charcoal canister, but the problem still persists.

A mechanic would need to do a through inspection to see why the injectors were damaged, and check all vent hoses for leaks. Sometimes, a smoke machine can be used to find what is leaking. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your entire ventilation system, then recommend the best path to repair.

3. Fuel vapor leak