Q: Hose hanging underneath car

asked by on September 07, 2016

There is a hose that is hanging underneath my car. It is not disconnected but loose. The steering seems "loose". I do not smell anything.

There are a variety of things that could resemble a hose hanging from the bottom of your car. Without additional information related to the steering symptoms it would be tough to say specifically. Some things to consider are: Does the steering seem tough to turn at all? Does it make any noises when turning? Have you noticed anything leaking from the car? I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to inspect your vehicle and make necessary repairs.