Q: Automatic transmission problem

I have a Mitsubishi Space Wagon GDI 2000; This car's engine was replaced with a 2000 Mitsubishi gallant engine and now the automatic transmission keeps reviving up once it is in gear three before engaging and revs up at exactly 50 km/hour then same thing when slowing down too.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is likely related to the transmission control module which directs the transmission to shift up and down at specific points relative to engine RPMs. If you would like, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Automatic transmission problem