Q: Car does not accelerate above 2000 RPM

I can't accelerate at high RPM. Please tell me what the problem is.

A: You either have a clogged fuel filter or lo...

You either have a clogged fuel filter or low fuel pressure. Change the fuel filter and then check the pressure. If the problem continues then you may need to have a diagnosis done on the mass air flow sensor or computer system. One more thing, check the air filter to make sure that it is clean. The catalyst for the exhaust may be plugged and only a test on them can tell unless they are blocked totally. I'd recommend having a mechanic properly diagnose your acceleration problem to find an accurate fix.