Q: My car is overheating and leaking from somewhere - 2005 Nissan Altima

My car started to overheat and I put oil and water since they were both low. I leveled them out and it still overheats. I can also smell the vapor of the burning water I put. Please help me get a step closer to a solution.

Hello. You may have a leaking water pump or cooling fans that are not working. I recommend having the cooling system performance tested and pressure tested by a qualified mechanic. Since it is overheating already, you may have blown a head gasket and would need a diagnosis to check for this.

3. My car is overheating and leaking from somewhere - 2005 Nissan Altima