Q: My 03 navigator leaked s brownish fluid and now it doesnt move

I put the car in drive and it hesitates to get into gear then jerks forward when it does. I got home today and parked and the car leaked a brownish fluid closer to the front of the car and now it doesnt move at all

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the fluid found, we need to find and identify the cause of the leak first and foremost. This can be done by tracing it from where the fluid was found, or by checking all of the fluids for which is low. Typically oil is the only brown fluid, but when other fluids get dirty or burned they can take on other dark colors. You want to check the oil and the transmission fluid first. From there you can take corrective action. Due to the lack of power from the engine to the wheels, you are concerned with the transmission. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My 03 navigator leaked s brownish fluid and now it doesnt move