Q: My brakes started grinding for no reason

About 10weeks ago I change the breaks calipers an rotors now today I was driving an it just started grinding for no reason I took the break apart to see if the caliper was not compressing but it seems to work fine no rocks or anything on the rotors or break pads my question is could it b the master cylinder even if it's not leaking anywhere help please

You may have a problem with the wheel bearing that is noisy when you have weight of the vehicle on it. If the noise is a constant grinding noise, then it is most likely the bearing. If the noise is only when you press the brakes, the the noise is in the brake pad material. I have seen the inexpensive low quality pads have more problems with grinding noise than the higher quality more expensive pads. If you need help having this done, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the grinding noise and follow through with repairs.