Abs problem light on at the time of driving abs (anti-loc...

Q: Abs problem light on at the time of driving

asked by on November 15, 2016

Yesterday suddenly i was driving a car i take right turn immidiatly abs light is on continuously. Untill know same problem, so give me a suggestion of this issue.

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. If you turned the corner sharply, this may have caused the ABS system to engage in an effort to control the car more safely as this is the job of the ABS system. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to [diagnose your ABS and traction control system] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/abs-speed-sensor-replacement