whooshing sound after hitting curb driver side front lacr...

Q: whooshing sound after hitting curb driver side front

asked by on March 16, 2017

Slid into a curb and now my driver side is doing a whooshing sound between 45-75 mph under acceleration and braking i can feel it through the accelerator pedal and brake pedal also

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the tires, suspension, wheel hub, or the brakes. The noise is likely coming from something that has been damaged, and is now making contact with other components next to it. All of these components and systems are in jeopardy when a curb is hit. A full inspection of the area is needed first. We can locate any obvious damage and take corrective action from there. If needed, the tires can be balanced, an alignment can be done, and the tires can be rotated. For more help with an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.