Q: Smoke coming out of exhaust

I have a blueish gray smoke coming out of the exhaust and I detect the odor of either gas or burning oil.

Hi, the blue tint you mentioned is in fact from oil burning. Over time the internal engine components, specifically the piston o-rings and the valves, wear out and oil starts seeping into the cylinders and burning with the air and fuel. A technician can diagnose the source of the smoke by testing these internal components to make sure they are sealing properly. Be sure to check your oil level frequently until this is resolved as more damage could occur as a result.

3. Smoke coming out of exhaust