Leak under car cavalier 1999 l4-2.2l leaks chevrolet coolant

Q: Leak under car

asked by on February 09, 2016

There is a leak under the car, and the engine needs coolant light comes on. After adding coolant, the light comes back on in a few days.

Hello. It sounds like there may still be a coolant leak which could explain why the engine needs coolant light comes on a few days after adding coolant. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can do a coolant system check as well as a pressure test to determine where the leak is and repair the problem.