Q: Q: Car shuts off while driving

My car when bought ran great then after a while it sounded like the engine was losing power and now it shuts off while driving sometimes it will start up right away and other times it takes hours.. I replaced the fuel pump and filter and and I was checking the fuse when u turn the key the fuse clicks these one double fuse and a single fuse for the fuel pump the single fuse is the one clicking . What do u think it is and would it be the fuse clicking or the other one

This sounds like potentially a mass air flow sensor problem. The mass air flow sensor monitors the air flow into the engine and when this is faulty can cause reactions much like what you are describing. I would suggest having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your stalling issue and make the necessary repairs.

3. Q: Car shuts off while driving