Code P0128 - running too cold challenger 2011 v6-3.6l p01...

Q: Code P0128 - running too cold

asked by on February 12, 2016

I am getting code P0128 - running too cold. I think I also need need new plugs, wires, etc.

Hello. This code is indicating that your car’s thermostat is not working properly. Your thermostat needs to be replaced and engine lights needs to be reset. Your car will also need to be test driven. Spark plugs are also recommended to be changed at 100,000 miles. If you need assistance, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can visit your home or office to replace your thermostat and make any other repairs that are necessary.