Q: How do I use autoset?

How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called Autoset. Autoset will automatically make the presets the closest and strongest stations it can pick up. To use Autoset.

1. Press the Menu button until you see "Auto Preset On/Off."

2. Use the left and right Seek buttons to switch between On and Off.

3. Press the OK button let the radio search for strong stations.

3. How do I use autoset?