Q: I have a 2001 Volvo T5 S60 I was wondering will driver side glass window fit from a 2011 Volvo S40

I have a 2001 Volvo T5 S60 I was wondering will the window from door glass fit from a 2011 Volvo S40 and also I'm having difficulty with gas mileage the inside lights dim a little could plugs or battery be my problem

The two windows are different. You should have the computer tested to see if the computer stored codes for the poor gas mileage problem so it can be diagnosed. You may have bad O2 sensors.

The two windows are not the same. For the poor gas mileage you should have the computer scanned for codes to the problem so it can be diagnosed. You may have bad O2 sensors.