Q: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON

When I diagnosed the car, it reads as 1-4. Code- P0016 and P0017.
Code1:P0016-crankshaft position-camshaft position correlation Bank 1,Sensor A confirmed.
Code 2: P0017-crankshaft position-camshaft position correlation Bank 1,Sensor B confirmed. Code 3: P0016-crankshaft position-camshaft position correlation Bank 1,Sensor A pending. COde 4: crankshaft position-camshaft position correlation Bank 1,Sensor B pending. But when I erased the code, the check engine light goes away as I started the car but afterwards, when I switch off the car & restart it , it comes on after 5- 10 seconds.

my question is what really wrong with car and what parts are needed(if any) to fix this problem Thanks

The on board diagnostic (OBD) sets a pending code each time the ECU detects a problem. It confirms the code if it sees the same problem twice. So you’re really only dealing with the two codes : P0016 and 17.These codes are telling you that the timing between the crankshaft and the camshaft are off on Bank 1 (the driver’s side) cylinder bank. This could be a sensor error, a problem in the reluctor ring on the harmonic balancer, or a timing chain problem. Without doing a thorough diagnosis, it’s impossible to say what parts specifically need to be replaced. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to investigate the codes on you Mercedes and then let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. Q: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON