Q: Loss of power - 2006 Infiniti G35

asked by on November 06, 2016

Yesterday I was changing my valve cover gasket, so I have to take out my intake plenum and the lower intake, when I was putting everything back on, and I start the car, the car start acting weird and shaking alot and I used a obd scanner and this was the code am getting p0300, p0102, and p0113

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Since you are getting different sensors acting up, check all of the connections to all of the sensors and make sure that there is no missing bolts. There could be a vacuum leak causing all of the sensors to be registering. Look for anything that could be disconnected and out of place. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your vehicle’s loss of power and assist with repairs.