Q: Even though I replaced battery, car won't start.

Engine turns over, but will not start. Replaced battery recently and should be good. What is wrong with my car?

A: If the battery is brand new and fully charg...

If the battery is brand new and fully charged and the car turns over but will not start the battery is not the problem. The electrical aspect of the starting system is doing its job. Engines require fuel compression and ignition to run. The electric starter causes the engine to crank but if no fuel or not enough fuel is reaching the engine it will not run. If the correct amount of fuel is being introduced into the engine but is not being ignited by the spark plugs the engine will not run. Seek the assistance of a mechanic to inspect your fuel and ignition system for low fuel pressure, fouled spark plugs, etc.