Q: Loud cracking noise in the front when turning to the left or to the right, even on stationary.

Loud cracking noise in the front when turning to the left or to the right while driving. On stationary when turning steering wheel all the way to the left I get this very loud cracking noise, and then I'm turning all the way to the right and same sound but a bit quieter. Any guess?

This sounds like you either have binding sway bar links or arms. Have the sway bar checked and the links checked by putting hand on joint and having someone turn wheel. You will feel the creaking in the joint. If you need an expert to have this checked for you, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of the noise and assist you with any repairs that are needed.

• Loud cracking noise in the front when turning to the left or to the right, even on stationary.