Q: What is the second switch called on my headlight switch?

So I wanted to know what the second switch is called on my headlight switch (http://www.partsgeek.com/assets/dimage/full/1458666.jpg). Once I figure out this name I want to wire some aftermarket lights to that switch so my headlights are not on, but the aftermarket lights are on. Then if I switch it to 3rd switch on my headlight switch all the lights will be on including the headlights.

Hi there. The second switch on that turn signal indicator is the parking lights. However, I understand what you’re thinking about doing and would highly recommend purchasing a detailed wiring schematic for your Mitsubishi or a repair and service manual first. Many people attempt to do this and end up calling a mechanic to rewire their accessory system due to an electrical fault or the wrong wires hooked up. Proceed with caution or have a local professional mechanic or car audio / alarm company provide you with the detailed instructions to complete this project.

3. What is the second switch called on my headlight switch?