Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-8vodtgjs:173:8

Q: Fuse continually blows when A/C is turned on

I am having trouble with my air conditioning system. The air conditioning was functioning normally and then suddenly it totally quit. When I checked the fuse, I saw that it had blown, so I replaced it. However, I had to replace it several times. Every time I would push the A/C button on the dashboard, the new fuse would blow out. Over and over this happened. The air conditioning will turn on for a second before the fuse blows. What can I do to fix this a/c and fuse problem?

A: Hello there. This is a common issue with th...

Hello there. This is a common issue with the Suzuki Vitara. There are a few different faults that could cause the fuse to blow repeatedly and the AC not to function. When a fuse repeatedly blows, this is typically an indication of a larger issue. Rarely does replacing the fuse resolve the issue in the long run. Likely causes for this include: a wiring short, wire harness damage, high AC pressure, the compressor clutch, or a failing AC switch. If you would like to have this resolved, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic, can come to your car's location to inspect the AC system firsthand to determine the best fix.