Q: On a 1996 Lumina with a 3.1, in which A/C line is the orifice located?

asked by on July 21, 2017

In which A/C line is the orifice located?

The orifice will be in the line where it comes from condenser to evaporator.

Car vibrates; clanking noise

It sounds like you may have more than one issue with your car. The vibrating sounds like a wheel bearing and the clanking noise sounds like you might have a ball joint or a tie rod end that is worn...

Car lock symbol is on my Chevy hhr and while driving my garage for the rpm, mph, and temperature will fall

What you are describing is an electrical malfunction. Although multiple gauges are affected, the underlying fault may be common; the wiring diagram would be your guide to the possibility of a common failure point such as a relay, terminal, and...

How much does a shift solenoid cost? or sensor or the connector cost?

Your vehicle is equipped with a 4T65-E transmission. There are several solenoids in the 4T65-E transmission and the cost to replace will depend on how many are defective. However, prior to replacing anything the solenoid(s) must be tested (if they...