Q: Shock Absorbers with variable adjustment suspension. 2001 Lexus ES300

I would like to know if I can replace the shock absorbers with variable adjustment suspension with normal shock absorbers (without the electric adjustment suspension).

A: This is possible, however, I would definite...

This is possible, however, I would definitely not recommend doing this since the electronic suspension is part of the vehicle ride control. If this is not properly hooked up and maintained, there is a good chance you will likely run into trouble codes and future computer-related problems on the vehicle.