Q: Starts but wont move or rev up after replacing battery 2005 Ford Explorer

Starts but won't move or rev up after replacing battery. Was fine before that. We tried disconnecting battery to reboot computer but did not work.

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a problem with the throttle position sensor. Check for problem codes - whether the Check Engine light is on or not - I would expect some indication of a problem here. Changing the battery can cause loss of settings with modern cars, but this seems extreme. I recommend a loss of performance inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Starts but wont move or rev up after replacing battery 2005 Ford Explorer