Q: Where is the abs brake sensor located on the vehicle

My abs brake light is on in the dash, I bought a new sensor and would like to know where the sensor is located on the vehicle so I can replace it.

A: If you are referring to the ABS wheel spe...

If you are referring to the ABS wheel speed sensors then they will be located on the wheel hubs of the vehicle, front and rear. You will have to determine which sensor is faulty, as the vehicle is equipped with more than one. Also keep in mind that an ABS light can also be set off by other issues, not just with the ABS wheel speed sensors. If you would like help with this replacement consider a certified technician from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose the illuminated ABS light and recommend the necessary repair.