Q: E92 oil filter gasket

What can be damaged if the oil filter gasket is neglected an doesn't get changed if it starts to badly leak?

If the oil filter gasket does not properly seal, this may result in oil leaking out. Depending on the severity of this and how quickly it leaks, this may result in the motor running dangerously low on oil which can cause additional major engine damage. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to perfom and oil change service on your vehicle, which will typically also include the changing of this gasket.

3. E92 oil filter gasket