Can a $2,500 car drive 30 plus hours and over 2,000 miles?

Q: Can a $2,500 car drive 30 plus hours and over 2,000 miles?

asked by on July 28, 2017

Can a $2,500 car drive 30 plus hours and over 2,000 miles straight?

Hi there. That’s very difficult to answer. The cost of a vehicle is not as important as the mechanical condition of the vehicle. If all systems are properly lubricated, the coolant system works correctly, all belts and hoses are tight and in good condition, drive system and suspension parts are solid, tires are correctly inflated and balanced; then the car shouldn’t have problems. However, driving an older vehicle long distances can be risky. So, I would recommend having a good plan of action in case of emergency services are needed.