Q: Howling noise coming from car

There is a howling sound coming from the front passenger's side of the vehicle when the fan is on.

If there is a howling sound that comes on when a fan is turned on, then that may be a sign of a potential problem with the fan. Perhaps the fan’s bearing has become worn, or the blades have somehow become damaged. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, drive the vehicle, and then inspect your AC system, to determine what the exact cause of the problem may be.

3. Howling noise coming from car