Q: My check engine light came on

My check engine light came on a few weeks ago when it was really cold outside, but then it went off. It just came back on, so I got this code: P050A MOD $00 Cold Start Idle Air Control System Performance CONFIRMED What am I looking at in terms of repair?

You can try and have the throttle body and idle control valve cleaned first and code cleared. If the code returns then you will need to have the computer program updated for this code. There is a technical bulletin #13-FL-005. This bulletin is for reprogramming the ECM to stop the code from returning. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can clean the throttle body and control valve, as well as take a closer look at the error code.